Helpful Links and Resources
Below are various resources with information and support for various conditions.
- Links for parents of children with disabilities/special needs (suggested by a parent with a child who has special needs)
- Tenants Rights and Housing Assistance for the Disabled
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
- Transition to Adulthood: Home Remodeling for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Checklist: How Disability-Friendly is Your City?
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs
Books for parents of children with anger/emotional problems:
- Red Beast by Kay Al-Ghana (anger)
- The incredible 5 Point Scale by Kari Dunn Buron (strategy for child understanding their emotions and controlling responses in social situations)
- To read with kids, Lori Lite's books (available on her website www.stressfreekids.com): Angry Octopus; Sea Otter Cove (relaxation); A boy and a turtle
Curious about TMS?
Learn more about transcranial magnetic stimulation for treatment resistant depression on our "TMS Treatment" page, which includes frequently asked questions.